Lance is one of the top thought leaders and experience designers helping to bring storytelling into the 21st Century. His creative entrepreneur skills provide him with a well rounded understanding of how to bridge the gap between technology and entertainment. Since 2011, he has sat on two World Economic steering committees – one on the Future of Content Creation and the second on Digital Media’s Impact on Culture and Policy.
He often helps companies navigate the digital space and can assist with:
- experience design and story architecture
- collaborative action and social innovation
- gaming and social mechanics
- building storyworld experiences that are engaging and spreadable
- developing and evaluating new storytelling business models
Lance has provided creative services to clients such as the Coca Cola Company, Twitter, the Chernin Group, Ubisoft, CAA, Ogilvy, McCann-Erickson, Dorga5, Summit Entertainment, Ebay, Hammer Films in addition to NGOs, studios, gaming companies and publishers. He is currently working with a number of fortune 50 companies to lead and shape their media offerings for the 21st Century.
For more information contact Lance.